cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

creating Multiple POs from the shopping cart

0 Kudos

Hi

I have a requirement to create multiple POs from shopping cart. we are in SRM 7.0 I have implemented the BADI BBP_SC_TRANSFER_BE GROUP_PO method. modified group_1 field with 1 and Doc_type with custom document type

and udpate the change parameter CT_PROC_ITEM with the above changed data for each line item.

But purchase order always taking original document type and its number range only.

Please help me in this regard,

Regards,

Rama.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

ricardo_cavedini
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Try badi BBP_BS_GROUP_BE, method GROUP_PO_BACKEND.

In order to test your implementation, create a cart and save it. Then transfer the document with BBP_PD_SC_TRANSFER after inserting a breakpoint within your implementation.

Regards,

Ricardo

0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your reply. I have implemented the BADI BBP_BS_GROUP_BE method GROUP_PO_BACKEND. I modified BE_DOC_TYPE with the custom document type and REFNUMBER as the group number .

But it is generating number range for the original document type only. when i debug the code i found that it is taking original document type (which is hardcoded contant value mentioned in the code when number range is initial).

Please suggest me after grouping the line items with document types and REFNUMBER how to assign number ranges for each group of line items.

Regards,

Rama.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi RK,

You can have a Custom Table with say Doc Type , Prod Category ,POrg etc depending on the criterion you want the grouping.

Suppose for all items with Prod Cat A, group as per the POrgA & Doc Type A and give the numbering 1 to REFNUMBER.

With Prod Cat B, POrgB & Doc Type B ,which will be grp 2 to REFNUMBER & so on.

The SC Items r processed based on the REFNUMBER n grped based on the same field, thus creating different POS with the selected POrg & Doc Type.

Regards,

Suvarna