cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cash Discount wrongly calculated in F-28

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

While using Tcode F-28 (Posting incoming payments) whenever we enter discount percentage and while pressing enter, discount amount is same irrespective of different base amount. What settings needs to checked for this.

Thanks in advance,

Regards

Narayanan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

Can you provide some more information about invoice amount,base amount discount percentage and discount amount

which can be helpfull to understand the issue

Thanks

Kameshwar Rao

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Narayanan ,

Maybe you can check in OBY6 if you have set this indicator 'the Discount base amount is the net value?

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

please check from customizing vendor/customer toleranes, there is a indicator ' Only grant partial cash discount ?'.

In your case you have to unselect this indicator sothat you can change the percentage.

Regards

Edited by: Tracy@DE on May 31, 2011 12:10 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tracy,

Thanks for your reply.. My issue is irrespective of the percentage and the base amount I am getting the same amount as cash discount. Could you please me help me in this

Regards

Narayanan

atif_farooq
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear:

Check your payment term configuration in OBB8 and most importantly check out the SKTO condition in V/06 T code. Check it for any statistical value update. Revert back .

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks for your immediate reply. I have checked in OBB8 where there is no discount terms. for SKTO calculataion type is set as percentage. There is no fixed amount set for the same. Is there any other configuration to be checked

Thanks in Advance

Narayanan

atif_farooq
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear:

Check in OBA3.

Regards