Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RFC Connection for HR

former_member218043
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm trying to create a rfc connection between hr client and custimizing client for other modules. but is SALE when I'm trying to distribute my distribution model I always face this error:

"name or password is incorrect".

I changed the RFC password and my communication user many times but it didn't work. would you please tell me what is the problem?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ted_dinh
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Did you try to test 'Remote Logon' to the RFC destination in 'Config of RFC Connections' to see if it connects to remote system with the communication id successfully ?

former_member218043
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I checked it before and it worked. The previous problem was solved but now my problem is that the data (persons) are transfered from one client and I can see them in pp01 but they are not availabe in pa30!!!! it means that the persons in OM and PA are not the same, although the integration is active in this client. would you please tell me what to do to solve this problem as soon as possible?

Edited by: AppreciateSAP on Jun 6, 2011 7:18 AM

ted_dinh
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check the distribution model to see what infotypes you distribute. Also, check either outbound or inbound idocs to see if PA infotypes are included. if all look OK and yet employees still do not show up in HR master PA20 / PA30, check if you have authorization to view these ess.

former_member218043
Participant
0 Kudos

Check the distribution model to see what infotypes you distribute.: If you mean filters by this part I selected infotypes 0000, 0001, 0002, 0040 for both clients.

Also, check either outbound or inbound idocs to see if PA infotypes are included: I don't know how I must check this part.

if all look OK and yet employees still do not show up in HR master PA20 / PA30,

check if you have authorization to view these ess: I have full authorization.

please guide me....

Edited by: AppreciateSAP on Jun 6, 2011 3:22 PM

ted_dinh
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Normally, HR master data would also need IT0003 to be complete (as this IT dictates molga the ee is in to display HR screen accordingly). Try to add this IT in your filter of the distribution model to see if it works.

former_member218043
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

thanks for your helps, I added IT0003 to both filters and distributed the model again and by PFAL created IDOCs, but there was no change and I couldn't see any data in PA30 again, althoough still the search helps in some transactions display the data!!! and also in BD87 I can see the my IDOCs with no error.

could you please again help me to solve this problem, its really confusing for me

ted_dinh
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you view any employees at all in the receiving system through PA20? Try to do SE16 on P0000, PA0001 in the receiving system for the pernr you just distrubed to see if the data is there. If yes, do you have structural authorization in this system ?

former_member218043
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I checked these tables in se16. there are some data other than what the system displays in search help in PA30 but they are not transferred by me (it's another user's activity). So my master data is not transferred to PA0000 and ....

what should I do?

Answers (0)