Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

lot goint to CRTD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I have a problem in sto.

In normal purchase, during grn quality lot is generated. I want the same things in STO also. i.e lot will be generated during STO GRN.

So, i assign the inspection type 08 in material master.

So lot will be generated during GRN. But my problem is the lot status is CRTD. I can't make ud for that.

Shoul i create seperate inspection plan for sto also, & how to assign it? Is it possible to create seperate line in the existing Plan for normal GRN.

Regards

Sudip

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Make sure that you create a Inspection plan for Usage of STO depending upon the config that you have maintained.

QA02>Click on inspection specification in Inspection Lot->Inspection specification tab from QA02->then click on sample tab in sample screen & save

Make sure that the validity date of the task list is one day prior to creation of inspection lot for the safer side.

Now check status in QA32

It should be REL

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sujit,

Actually no plan is exist for STO.

Is it possible to create that plan in the existing group with a seperate line item.

Or if i change the usage 5 to 9 then what will be the effect?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Not very much clear what are you doing.... simple way, create an inspection plan with validity period prior to lot creation date. Or in QA02, enter the lot no. and go to the spec tab and in key date search give present date and see if it returns with the existing plan.

For 08 inspection type what usage are you using in SPRO? your plan should have that usage to get automatically detected, otherwise you need to change the usage in QA02 manually and attach the plan.

kiran_kumar179
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Is it possible to create that plan in the existing group with a seperate line item.

Dear you mean to say you haven't created any plan for STO and want to assgin it in any existing plan then you can do through qp01 and enter the material code and group and click on create new one this will generate group counter 2 in same group.

Cheers

KK

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes you have to create new inspection plan.

This plan can be a independent plan or same group with addition of new gr counter.

Best practice is to create new one rather than modifying usage of the older one as you may face this scenario again & again

former_member187989
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Moved to [ERP Operations - Quality Management (QM) |; forum for getting responses.