cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BBP_DOC_CHECK_BADI-Object type and adding Custom Fields to the Header

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Team,

I am trying to Implement a BADI-BBP_DOC_CHECK_BADI,it is asking for Object type..Actually my requirement is to create service Purchase Orders..Which Object type I should Prefer.

Also I need to add two custom fields to the purchase order header basic data .Is there any Procedure how to add fields ?

Thanks and Regards,

Shakeer

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Laurent,Actually I want to add custom Fields For SRM 7.0 Only..Please Provide me the Procedure if you have..

Thanks and Regards,

Shakeer Hussain

laurent_burtaire
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Shakeer,

Define Customer Fields on Header Level:

IMG: SAP Supplier Relationship Management > SRM Server > Cross-Application Basic Settings > Extensions and Field Control (Personalization) > Configure Customer Fields > Define Customer Fields on Header Level > Append for Customer Fields on Purchase Order Header

Configure Control for Fields on Header Level:

IMG: SAP Supplier Relationship Management > SRM Server > Cross-Application Basic Settings > Extensions and Field Control (Personalization) > Configure Field Control > Configure Control for Fields on Header Level > Metadata for Fields on Document Headers

Configure Generic Field Display on User Interface (to exclude fields and influence the order in which fields are displayed):

IMG: SAP Supplier Relationship Management > SRM Server > Cross-Application Basic Settings > Extensions and Field Control (Personalization) > Configure Generic Field Display on User Interface

Regards.

Laurent.

laurent_burtaire
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Shakeer,

(...)

I am trying to Implement a BADI-BBP_DOC_CHECK_BADI,it is asking for Object type..Actually my requirement is to create service Purchase Orders..Which Object type I should Prefer.

(...)

BUS2201

(...)

Also I need to add two custom fields to the purchase order header basic data .Is there any Procedure how to add fields ?

(...)

Read wiki below:

[Addition of Customer fields to SC|http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/SRM/AdditionofCustomer+fieldsto+SC]

You have got also article below:

[How to transfer custom fields from SRM to Backend|http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/index?rid=/library/uuid/20b36c12-685f-2c10-4fb4-ba2e0b969c27&overridelayout=true]

Both are dealing with Shopping Cart, but it is the same for PO header ( INCL_EEW_PD_HEADER_CSF_PO and INCL_EEW_PD_HEADER_CSF )

For SRM 7.0, you create the structure append via metadata in SPRO.

Regards.

Laurent.