> [Microsoft][SQL Server Native Client 10.0][SQL Server]Cann

> bulk load. The file "C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL

> Server\MSSQL10.MSSQLSERVER\MSSQL\CCMS_CHECK_DB_HIST_2011.txt

> does not exist.

Database error 4860

Database error 911 at OPC

> [Microsoft][SQL Server Native Client 10.0][SQL

> Server]Database 'mssqlsystemresource' does not exist. Make

> sure that the name is entered correctly.

Database error 911

We found this error messages on two independent ECC 6.0 systems which both run MS SQL Server since activating early watch reports. At this time data for the early watch report is collected, maybe this is the trigger for this error. But I think that the real cause for this error is located somewhere in the database configuration.

By the way there is no shortdump or any additional information in the EWA report.

Any ideas or hints? Thank you in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

clas_hortien
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

i assume, that the early watch report wants to read the file CCMS_CHECK_DB_HIST_2011.txt. This is the log of a database check job, which you can schedule in db13. If you do not have this job scheduled, the file will not exist. You can ignore the error, but if you want to fix it, just schedule the DB check job (at least one time) or just create a textfile at this path with this name. Btw, you should run a DB check anyway from time to time to ensure the physical consistency of your database. Recommened is a run every week.

The mssqlsystemresource database is a hidden system database, which cannot be accessed directly. I assume that the report scan through all databases (select * from sys.databases) and tries to get more information about this databases then. The error is not severe and can be ignored. If you want to have it fixed, open an OSS message for the EWA tool.

Best regards

Clas

Answers (0)