cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sybase Unwired Platform - Error in creating a Blackberry Application

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am working in the development of Blackberry application using Sybase Unwired Platform and SAP as the backend data source. As a part of this I had created a Remote enabled function module in SAP which returns an internal table as the output. In the Sybase Unwired Workspace I had created an MBO with this function module and created the User Interface using Device Application Designer. When I test this application in the simulator BlackBerry Storm2 9550, It is showing an error which says

Encountered error while synchronizing package <package_name> and synchronization group "default", see logs for details : com.Sybase.persistence.SynchronizeException: com.Sybase.persistence.ProtocolException: deivce's protocol version is incompatible with the server's protocol version. (1>0)

I am using Sybase Unwired Platform 1.5.5 for this development and BlackBerry Storm2 9550 as simulator.

Can anybody help me to solve this issue?

Thanks and regards,

Rinzy Deena Mathews.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi rincy,

I faced the same problem., When i am using SAP Connection. like Ultralitej Error , SQLCODE -10244.

So please tell me how to reset the simulator. I am using Blackberry plug-ins 5.0

SUP 2.0 and DAD for testing application.

Please reply me.

Thanks & Regards,

Tapan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

The error -10244 means sync error ... Meaning the application cannot connect to SUP or SUP cannot connect to the backend system.

Thanks

Pradeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi pradeep,

Application is connected with SUP because i tried a simple application using sampleDB.

But when i used to connect SAP to Application, that error generated.

I created SAP Connection successfully but its still show that "Could not initialize class com.sap.mw.jco.JCO in Sybase Control Center's Domain's log page.

I am not able to understand why that error generate because i connected successfully with SAP in Sybase Workspace.

I think that is the problem of 64 & 32 bit files problem.

I used windows 7 64 bit.

Please reply me.

Thanks & Regards,

Tapan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

This is caused because you are using an older version of UltraliteJ.cod file. Hence there is a version mismatch.

Use the latest version of UltraliteJ.cod file on the device.

Thanks

Pradeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pradeep,

Thanks for the response.

I had downloaded the plugin net.rim.ejde.componentpack5.0.0_5.0.0.25 and use the UltraLiteJ.cod inside that. Can you please help me how to use the latest version of UltraLiteJ.cod in my application.

Thanks and regards,

Rinzy Deena Mathews.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pradeep,

Actually the application was working fine till yesterday with the same simulator. From today morning this problem occurs.

Thanks and regards,

Rinzy Deena Mathews.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pradeep,

When I reset the simulator, the application is working fine.

Thanks and regards,

Rinzy Deena Mathews.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Might be some compatibility issue. Try with an early version of device simulator. My guess is, the device simulator you tried to use is not yet supported by SUP.

Siva.