cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ON Deman Payroll Run through off-cycle work bench

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

I am using Off-cycle payroll On DEMAND REGULAR payroll run through off-cycle work bench with the help of T-Code PU0C_99. Now i have given payments in IT0267 (OFF CYCLE INFOTYPE) but i am observing that P0267 function is removing all the components in the output table. If i see the INPUT table of the function then I can able to see my components but in the OUTPUT table function is removing the components.

My doubts are

1. Is it because it is ONDEMAND Regular payroll run function is reading the payroll type (A)and removing it from OUTPUT table?

2. If I processed the is ONDEMAND Regular LIVE payroll run then for posting to accounting program do I need to enter anything in the selection screen?

3. Presently I am not entering anything system is picking the latest payroll results and posting the corresponding entries?

Thanks & Regards

Priya Latha

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Priya,

I feel you have got answer of this query.... as it was processed through another thread. I will request you to close this thread as for a question 2 threads are there. And if moderator will see it then they may block the thread.

- Praveen