cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CRM WEB UI Calendar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1. How to show the public holiday indicator in the CRM web ui calendar?

When we view the calendar in the web ui, we wouldn't know that the particular day is public holiday or not, and the managers might questioned why is it that the particular day does not have any visit scheduled by his staff?

2. Is there any way to differentiate what is the particular activities status by just a look in the calendar?

Whether the activities shown in the calendar is open or complete with any indicator or different colour, as the user might just want to attend activities which is still open, rather than open the activities in the calendar one by one to check which one is still open?

Kindly please advise. Thank you.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sim Phoi Li,

I have recently done some enhancements on the Calendar.

For your second item, I think the easiest is to add an icon to the appointment. Icons are already part of the structure, so this is an easy enhancement.

For the first item, I unfortunately can't think of an easy solution.

If you want to use icons in the calendar, you should (unfortunately) also modify the CL_CHTMPLB_CALENDAR_DAY class, because the icon as supplied in the component workbench (component CRM_CALENDAR/Calendar) is not picked up by the view properly, even though you might have supplied it.

Regards,

Pieter Rijlaarsdam