cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Routine for Pricing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I have created condition type which needs to calculate the biweekly price.As per standard we can create the condition type for daily,weekly,& monthly.

What are the condition types settings need to do while creating the new condition type for Bi-weekly coz as i can see the calculation type and scale value is interms of days,week,monthly.

Also my abaper had created routine with forumula but i would like to know how the system wil calculate based on the created routine.

How to do the routing setup.

Thanks in advance

Shri..

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Maintain the Claculation Type of Condition as Daily Price.

Now in VOFM your ABAper will write a Routine in Formulas - Condition Base Value. This Routine will multiple the Daily Price with 14 or 15 daily as the Biweekly requirement will be...

Assigned this Routine in the Pricing Procedure - Alternative formula for condition base value (AltCBV) column.

Hope this helps,

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For the condition type you have created, assign the condition type in the relevant pricing procedure used and for that condition, assign the routine to that condition in the pricing procedure.

System will calculate based on the conditions implied in the created routine, and depending if all the conditions have been met, the system will populate the figure accordingly.

Thanks.

Hope the above helps.