cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Planned Values uploaded in KP06 not showing on GL Reports

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have uploaded the budget but now I can't see the values in the Planned values Column in SAP. I have checked OKEQ and see that for 2012 and the planning version that everything is working. I checked the previous fiscal year and it show fine there. Any other ideas why this wont show up on the report? It ias the same report we used last year of course changing the dates. Please le me now.

Thanks,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

ajaycwa1981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

After uploading values in KP06 - which report you have checked?? Check S_ALR_87013611

br, Ajay M

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes I have tried that report. So I should have put in my original post that I see the values have uploaded and that cost center report shows the planned values. It is one of the custom (Z) reports from report painter that I can't see the values in. The strange thing is last years values are showing but for this fiscal year it is not. In OKEQ I have the fiscal year added and I have "Integrated Planning" checked.

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear Rashad,

Did you solve your problem for GR55 report, I have same problem in executing GR55 report

Pls share your info on this

Regard

Sree

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check in T.code OKEQ whether integrated planning check box is ticked or not, and further execute T.code KP96 do test run, if you see any output then do real run.

Regards,

Raj