cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GR/IR clearing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sap Guru's

I am using the T-code f.13 for automatic clearing of GR/IR accounts, when I execute the same, I do not have any error message { No errors were logged during clearing in the test run}, but at the same time, I am not getting any list of documents that have been cleared, or not cleared.

My parameters are ,

Company code;

Fiscal year ;

Posting date;

Select G/L accounts;

GR/IR account special process;

Test run;

and all parameters in output control.

Still I am unable to get the required result

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

is the debit credit items are matching as per OB74,system should match the debit entri(IR) with credit (GR)

if system is not able to match the debit credit then it wont clear, check few entries

Thanks

Kameshwar Rao

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suryanaryanan,

Remove test Run and execute in Production run.

De select Out put control and Execute.

Rds,

Anil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anil,

Thanks for the suggestion, so now when i tried in the production run, i am getting a error message saying

"No clearing procedures were carried out".. Now I am confused, as intially i was getting no errors found, and now it says there is no procedure

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Suryanaryanan

Go through the fallowing link...

Rds,

Anil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anil,

Thanks for the link- however i did find the that link earlier, and now i even changed my criteria in OB74 and changed the first criteria to EBELN and also the posting key to 014 { Purchase order}, but still i am facing the same issue.

Error log in production run says no clearing procedures found.So i am not sure as what other parameters are supposed to be mentioned as I have gone through all details, yet the problem remains unsolved.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This program clears open items from customer, vendor and G/L accounts (in particular, GR/IR clearing accounts) automatically.

The program selects all accounts that are specified in the value sets and that have debit and credit postings.

System Cleares automatically, as per the user criteria where we must be defined in the system setting for Accounting (OB74).

As per the OB74, if there are certain line items balances is zero comprises to all debit and credits, then those line items would get clears.

I guess, in your system there is no any justification for the same.

Regards

VG

viswanatha_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check T.Code: OB74 Settings.

Regards,

Viswa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

these are my OB74 settings, which defines the parameters being used.

D VERTN VERTT VBEWA EBELN

D ZUONR GSBER VBUND EBELN

K ZUONR GSBER VBUND EBELN

S ZUONR GSBER VBUND EBELN

Not sure as why I am stil facing the same issue.