Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No stock for FERT after CO11n

former_member222667
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello All

We have two raw materials belonging to finished product . During the confirmation (CO11N) , both the operations are confirmed . But system does not shows any stock in the warehouse .

The production order does not shows the status as confirmed . Please guide as to what could be the possible reasons for the same . Many thanks in advance.

Kind regards

Ayaz

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member184655
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Ayaz,

Check the control key assigned in the last operation whether automatic goods reciept is included or else check whether any

production scheduling profile with autmatic goods reciept has been assigned in the work scheduling view of the material

master.

In case if there is no automatic goods reciept allowed either through control key or else using prod.scheduling profile then you

have to first peform or post GR using MIGO or else MB31 for the order.However before this you can confirm whether GR has

been made or not using the status or else in CO03,menu->goto->documented goods movement,check whether are you able

to see any movement posted for 101.

Check and revert

Regards

Mangalraj.S

former_member222667
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Everyone

Thanks for your valued inputs . My observation are :-

1. Both the control key and production scheduling profile are not auto GR enabled.

2. I have checked the " Documented Goods movement in the production order " It shows no GR with movement type 101 is posted.

3. Operation 10 has " PCNF REL MILE " status . While operation 20 has only "REL" status.

Thanks

Kind regards

Ayaz

Former Member
0 Kudos

Read your initial query & your last posting, it contradicts.

Initial posting:

During the confirmation (CO11N) , both the operations are confirmed

Latest posting:

Operation 10 has " PCNF REL MILE " status . While operation 20 has only "REL" status.

Anyways I do not see what the issue is. It is a simple process, if you need the stock of FERT material for which you have created the order i.e. a 101 movement to happen, then either you must have posted a GR for the order or the control key and / or production scheduling profile must have auto-GR enabled, once that is in place when you post final confirmation system will do stock posting.

Please do one of the above & it will resolve the issue.

former_member222667
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Vivek

Apologies . I had gone ahead with the observation of end user before carrying out my probe. I have suggested the following steps to the concerned user before writing this :-

1. The Production order"X" has two operations 10 & 20. Operation 10 is ( PCNF) partially confirmed , while operations 20 is REL ( released.

2. There is no Goods movement 101 posted for the finished product for this production order .

Therefore there is no stock for material is shown for the relevant production order.

Proposed solution:-

Please confirm operations 10 and 20. Then carry out goods movement (T-code MIGO , movement type 101) . Once done successfully , then you should be able to see the Finished goods stock in the respective storage location .

Please do let us know if you have further queries . If satisfied , then please allow us to resolve the ticket .

Many thanks

Kind regards

Ayaz

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sir Please do the COGI

Since the system does not disply the updated stoch after confirmation, please check the Production Sechduiling Profile(OPKP), whethetr Auto-Gr is being ticked mark or not.oe check wether Backflush is being maintained opr not.Please let me know is the system is being displaying any error mesaage

Thx'

Bhupenmdra Singh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear friend,

check the control key used for the last operation. If you want to do AUTO GR then use pp03 as control key.

in your case if you are not using auto gr, then perform MB31 for GR to production order.

Cheers......

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Pl check the control assign to the operation.

Regards

Vinod

former_member467138
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check error from COGI.

Arun