cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

using specifc partner function as access field for pricing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

i am planning to add a specific partner function as an access field in combination with the material with which i will maintain the condition record & i want this condition record to be fetched for my respective condition type.

i did the following, i still dont get the value.

copied the new field in the KOMK table (structure & activated it), assigned it to the relevant access sequence & hence to the condition type, i still dont get the condition record value ( condition record is a valid one too).

what am i missing here?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Go to Sales Order - Item Detals - Condition Tab & Click on "Analysis". Here check the Accesses & whether system has found the Condition Record.

Also, as mentioned by Ankur above, most probably the new Partner Function or either of the Accesses will not be prosent in Sales Order.

Hope this helps,

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jignesh,

This partner function is available as such in the sales order level, but the partner function value is not seen in the analysis, it comes out with an exclamatory mark, this is the issue i face.

Regards

ilango

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In you Access Sequence, which Partner Function have you added? Header Level or Item Level?

It is possible that you have added Header Level Partner Function Feild & system is searching for the same Partner Function at Header Level in your Sales Order...

Hope this helps,

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jignesh,

I had added it at the item level while defining it as a new field & the partner function is also available at the item level, yet no success.

Regards

Ilango

Former Member
0 Kudos

Kindly check if that New Partner Function is assigned to Sales Document Header / Item.

Best Regards,

Ankur