cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Month end closing in PM with operations pending.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends ,

I have a problem need suggestions from you.

We have a PM breakdown order which is having 4 operations.

2 of them are completed and spares has been consumed for them.

Now at the month end still two operations are pending and need to be completed

then CO wants PM to TECO orders.

I am thinking of closing this order and then creating a new order with rest two operations in the next month.

Will it be the right way to do the things or any other standard procedure..

Regards

AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amehra

The other two operations have Material(components) reservation or any external procurement

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yeah we may or may not reserve components for them

Former Member
0 Kudos

If an order is technically completed how would you recieve the materials which are blocked or procured for that particular Order.

You can settle the first operation and continue the second operation for the coming month with Technical completion for the same order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi tryKIran ,

thnx for your help...

Yeah that i know i cannt do any operations on order once TECO.

Can you bit elaborate your answer of settling a single operation only and continuing with the uncompleted operation.

Will it not effect my costing part.

but while running costing is it not require to TECO the orders and then the final settling is done.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, you can settle the single operation and settle the other operation when you confirm the second operation.

It will not effect your costing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you please tell like how to settle a single operation only without TECO of that order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Amehra this are the steps

Create an order with operations and there corresponding components

Release the order and save

Procure the material for the operation which you want to do against the reservation

Confirm the operation

Settle the order

Procure the material for the second operation which you want to do against the reservation

Confirm the operation

Teco is done if all the operations are completed

Settle the order

Complete the Business

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mehra,

There wont be any problem in doing the settlement for the given order for which you have taken material for the 2 operations, you run your regular settlement cycle without doing TECO and the cost will be settled as per your settlement rule(only the cost that has been incurred in the order)but if you want you can issue the material again on the same operations and also on the other operations, and the rest of the cost will be settled in your next settlement run.

you can execute KO8G without any problem.

Hope it helps

Regards,

Yawar Khan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thnx friends.

Its done