Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

During run time, In sales order create bapi the Quantity value is getting 0

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am using BAPI_SALESORDER_CREATEFROMDAT2 for creation of sales order. I am passing quantity value into Schedule lines of req_qty ( required quantity ) field. Some times, At run time it takes the req_qty value as zero. can any body tell me how to solve the problem.

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen,

Keep a break-point at BAPI and check if the values are set properly.Also check if you are keeping "X" in the ORDER_SCHEDULES_INX varibale of Req_qty.

Regards,

Pon

0 Kudos

@Pon: You don't need to specify the ORDER_SCHEDULES_INX table in CREATE mode...

@Poster: Post (a small portion of) your code. If it only fails 'sometimes', have you checked that the items in question are relevant for a schedule line?

0 Kudos

Hi,

i have tried by placing break point. It is working fine. I am unable to find out the exact case where quantity value is getting zero during run time. Kindly help me to find out this .

0 Kudos

in BAPI_SALESORDER_CREATEFROMDAT2

IN SCHEDULES_IN TABLE YOU HAVE TO SPECIFY THE QUANTITY

IN SCHEDULES_IN enter the following fields :

itm_number : (eg: 10)

req_qty : (eg : 100.000)

This will work coz i was also facing the same problem.

if u specify req_qty in item table in target_qty feild it wond display qty in VA02.

hope this will help you.

0 Kudos

HI,

I am passing that information. But it is taking req_qty of schedule lines as zero in some casesi.e. run time.

Thanks&Regards,

praveen.