Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Transfer request

Dear All,

How can i transfer request in 800 client from 500 client

i tried with se01 transaction but not able to get proper idea to do the same.

kindly revert to help.



Former Member
Former Member replied

You can use SCC1 transaction.



0 View this answer in context
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question