cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery block issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI ,SD GURUS

Issue is , once created a sale order and delivery ,so between created sale order and delivery , price may be revised by the customer. Delivery control deapartment they dont have awareness about price revision..i maintained the condition record fro the materials.

my requirement is i need block the delivery due to price changes from the condition record.

pls help me

with regards

dinesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks

former_member303858
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

One point came to my mind is, the prices in sales order are agreed upon prices with the customer. Now even if you change the prices later, the prices agreed upaon still holds good.. right..

Before changing anything always take into consideration the business perspective also.

So in this case my suggestion would be to have delivery blocks in sales order. Before the users create delivery, check the prices and then release the block.

Or

If you are gonna use the latest prices then do as Madhu suggested.

Let us know.

SB

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi friends

thanks for your support...my issues is prices of the material 1st may to 31 may is 1500..again i maintained condition record

1st june to 30 june is 2000..i created sale order in may month but i created the delivery june month...in the sale order user

not updated the price..during the creating the delivery i need the block the post goods issue due to prices changes ....

with regards

dinesh

Edited by: code acess on May 31, 2011 10:47 AM

od_manikandan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hai Dinesh,

Logically to have a sales order block, your sales order pricing date to be changed and should redetermine the rates and in that it will go all the credit block again.

To achieve this make a user exit at PGI level to check the system date and Pricing date at sales order is same, if not give a error message to update the sales order pricing date.

To achieve ask your abaper to write the code in Delivery order program.

Regards,

Mani

od_manikandan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hai Dinesh,

Since the condition records for Basic rates are date specific.

Even if you do SALES ORDER MASS UPDATE for New pricing, system will not change the date.

Hence make a user exit in the delivery order program, and check in the sales order whether Pricing date is equal to current date, if not give a error message to UPDATE the sales order.

If sales order pricing date is updated, then it will make credit check automatic.

Regards,

Mani

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In VTFL - Copy control between delivery and invoice, change the pricing type to 'B'.

This will ensure that during billing, new pricing will be carried out based on the condition records you have updated after the delivery has been created.

Hope this helps.

Regards

Madhu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Put Delivery Block at Sales Order Level.In such case , system will not allow to create Delivery.

Best Regards,

Ankur