Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reading data from table on screen .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

i have a 'Z' screen which contains table - i want to read the content of the table from screen beacuse some times the user fill the table fileds but doesnt press the ENTER key and the data he filled in the table on screen doesnt enter the internal table, is there a way to read table contant from screen ?

thanks

Elad

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

karun_prabhu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi.

You have to declare a module on chain-request in PAI of that screen.

Then in that module,you have to write modify itab index tablecontrol-current_line transporting fields (of itab).

Cheers.

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the standard program 'DEMO_DYNPRO_TABCONT_LOOP'.

When the user enters data into the table on the screen, he needs to perform some action so that PAI will be triggered and we can capture capture the data on the screen.

Regards

Dande

Dhivya
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

You will have number of fields., so u check whether the field next to that was not initial. I think Like that only v can find out of focus concept. If next field is not initial means save the first (Previous) field value to the table...

gaurav_sharan
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please try DYNP_VALUES_UPDATE or DYNP_UPDATE_FIELDS Function Module.. it may solve your problem.

Regards,

Gaurav.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi eladush,

below is the master table contol program, hope its help you

<removed by moderator>

Moderator message: please post only relevant code parts, your posts must contain less than 5000 characters to preserve formatting.

Edited by: Thomas Zloch on May 31, 2011 9:41 AM

karun_prabhu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi.

You have to declare a module on chain-request in PAI of that screen.

Then in that module,you have to write modify itab index tablecontrol-current_line transporting fields (of itab).

Cheers.