cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

POWL timeout

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am incosistently getting a timeout error in the POWL. It is very inconsistent, but I've experienced it a coup of times while either clicking on the close button or the x to close browser session after successfully ordering a shopping cart. When returning the the POWL page, the POWL area displays a timeout message below. There is an entry in ST11 that our Basis team will be analysing. Has anyone seen this same system behavior and does anybody what is causing it and how it can be fixed? We cannot re-create it all the time.

The URL https://saprst00.freescale.net:1443/sap/bc/webdynpro/sap/powl/ was not called due to an error.

Note

The following error text was processed in the system RST : User session (HTTP/SMTP/..) closed after timeout

The error occurred on the application server fsp55a02_RST_00 and in the work process 2 .

The termination type was: ERROR_MESSAGE_STATE

The ABAP call stack was:

Method: PREPROCESS_REQUEST of program CL_WDR_CLIENT_ABSTRACT_HTTP===CP

Method: IF_HTTP_EXTENSION~HANDLE_REQUEST of program CL_WDR_MAIN_TASK==============CP

Method: EXECUTE_REQUEST_FROM_MEMORY of program CL_HTTP_SERVER================CP

Function: HTTP_DISPATCH_REQUEST of program SAPLHTTP_RUNTIME

Module: %_HTTP_START of program SAPMHTTP

What can I do?

If the termination type was RABAX_STATE, then you can find more information on the cause of the termination in the system RST in transaction ST22.

If the termination type was ABORT_MESSAGE_STATE, then you can find more information on the cause of the termination on the application server fsp55a02_RST_00 in transaction SM21.

If the termination type was ERROR_MESSAGE_STATE, then you can search for more information in the trace file for the work process 2 in transaction ST11 on the application server fsp55a02_RST_00 . In some situations, you may also need to analyze the trace files of other work processes.

If you do not yet have a user ID, contact your system administrator.

Error code: ICF-IE-https -c: 212 -u: SRMEMPAM02 -l: E -s: RST -i: fsp55a02_RST_00 -w: 2 -d: 20110530 -t: 192459 -v: ERROR_MESSAGE_STATE -e: User session (HTTP/SMTP/..) closed after timeout

HTTP 500 - Internal Server Error

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you both for your response. I got pretty busy with our SRM 7.0 implementation. We just implemented. Our basis team made some parameter changes, but I'm not quite sure if it resolved the issue. So far since they made the change we haven't encountered the issue. The difficult part was we couldn't always reproduce it at any time so it was difficult to trace. And that's also the reason why we can't confirm if it's completely resolved.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There are a lot of notes about POWL time-outs. Have you checked and implemented the notes?

Regards,

Prasanna

Kloud_Nilesh
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Judy,

I hink you can ask BASIS team to activate HTTPS trace and check why the timeout is happening.

Best regards,

Nilesh Hiwale

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you ever solve this issue?