cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Number range for trans./event type WE in year 2011 does not exist (m7562)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello SAP Gurus

Help me put plz!!!!!!

1.Number range for trans./event type WE in year 2011 does not exist

Message no. M7562

for this message i have went to tcode-OMBT and entered the year 2011 with range 4500000000-4599999999

and saved it and wen i came to post the GR with 101 movement type again its showing error

of

Posting only possible in periods 2006/05 and 2006/04 in company code TES1

Message no. M7053

how to solve this one can you guys plz help me out

Thanks & Regards

kalyan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kalyan,

You can directly change the periods in T Code OMSY. You can change the current Month/year to 05/2011 and fiscal month/year to Previous month 04/2011

Otherwise you can use MMPV T. Code and close the period after checking from OMSY till 05/2011.

Thanks,

Neeraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

Go to spromaterail mgmt-physical inventory & a/c -

go to material group---assign no range to the WE TYPE for the year 2011.& do the mmpv transaction as per above suggestion. hope it will be useful

Former Member
0 Kudos

Posting only possible in periods 2006/05 and 2006/04 in company code TES1

Just check the period in material master accounting view it will show you the current period open

it must be periods 2006/05 and 2006/04 and you are trying to post in current year which result in system error.

Just open the current period in MMPV in put parameter as from co cd to co cd. period & fiscal year save it

Rgs

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

To define number ranges for WE Doc type use OMBT and other one is posting period close the period through MMPV

and open it.

In OMSY t.code u can change if any stock or open PO exist it will not allow u to change in that case u can delete the plant and make changes to it and assign plant but it is advisable in IDES System not in DEV / Production

Regards

AKM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Goto Tcode- MMPV .

Enter your Company Code

Enter the month (In Period)

Enter the year (in Fiscal year).

Place radio button on Check & close period.

Click on Execute.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Goto Tcode- MMPV .

Enter your Company Code

Enter the month 06 (In Period)

Enter the year 2006 (in Fiscal year).

Place radio button on Check & close period.

Click on Execute.

Now repeat this upto current month(e.g. 05,2011) e.g. 07,2006.. 08,2006.. like so one by one until you reach 05,2011.

Hope this is useful.

former_member726449
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

This can be done in OMSY also. But there should not be any assignment of plant to company code.

I mean this should be done at first.

Even then we can do this, only if we remove the assignment, then change the period and then again assign plant to company code.

But this is not recommended generally..

Prabhu

former_member726449
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

In OMSY, you can directly enter 06 2011.

No need of one by one.

Prabhu

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.