cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

query object collection

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I had made a change in the query where i had added a navigational attribute which ia attribute of omaterial in the existing query,please tell me which object i need to collect in the tranport and the steps.

Thanks,

jyoti

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

Thanks for your vluable suggestion,please tell me what should i collect in the transport the attribute was already a navigationa attribute i am just putting in the report.and after collection what should be there in the transport,as i had already stated in my transport i am able to see the attribute and pckage is it correct.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jyoti,

I hope that the object which you added into query was only a attribute & now you have made it as Nav attribute of 0Material.

If so, then collect

1. Active version of master data object 0MATERIAL in a request

2. Once you activate 0MATERIAL, the immediate trans/DTP's will become inactive. Collect them in one request

3. You might have made changed in the DataTarget like Cube/MP to make the object as Nav. Collect the Same in one request.

4. Once the above step is executed, the below trans/DTP's will become inactive. Collect them in one request

5. Finally collect the query in a seperate TR through Transport connection.

Release the TR's in the above sequence.

Hope it helps!

Regards,

Pavan

Former Member
0 Kudos

make sure all objects are active before collecting in Trasport connection (RSA1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I had done that and even collected the naviational attribute..but when i checked the transport i only see the navigation attribute not able to see the query..please tell what should i collect in the transport and how and what i will see in the transport after collection.

Thanks

former_member360228
Contributor
0 Kudos

First of all select the changes in your master data in a separate transport request and transport it first. Then as i said earlier in t-code rsa1 click on transport connection, from there click on Query Elements then query and click on "Select Objects". From there select your query in which you have done the changes. Then when your query is dragged onto the right side of the screen, select all the query elements and click on the red truck which says "Transport Objects". It will pop up for a transport request, create one or use any existing one and get it transported.

Regards,

Arminder

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jyoti,

In RSA1, transport Connection, Click the option BEx Transport (It is the Truck button with Bex written alongside). You will find list of packages in the system. Assign a new TR to the package in which the query is saved. Once this is done, capture the query in your required TR through transport connection, you wiill be able to see the query as well then. You will be able to see the transport in SE09.

Hope this helps!

-Swati

former_member360228
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

It is always recommended to transport the entire query if you have done any change in the query. For that goto your BW system t-code rsa1 and click on transport connection, from there click on Query Elements and select your query.

Regards,

Arminder