cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shipment Document (missing IDOC segment E1EDT10)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I need help on how to trace the data included in the missing IDOC for a certain shipment document. The missing IDOC is E1EDT10. I have encountered an issue wherein I need to reprocess the IDOC so I need to create the missing segment as well as the data included in it.

I'm not yet familiar on how to handle IDOCs that's why I really need your help about this.

Thanks!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

christian_rosa
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you want to trace you could try to set breakpoint in the code available in the note 1548535 (maybe you may implement it as well for your own related problem as well) and then see what you gets when you are executing.

Have a nice day !!

Christian

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can use transaction WE19 to add segments and data. You can include change data, add segments and data.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Do you have an idea on how can I trace the missing data that I need to recreate? Because my issue is that: "document failed in EAI...." because of the missing segment. So I need to reprocess this IDOC by knowing the missing fields so that I can be able to add them.

Former Member
0 Kudos

These are the following fields that are missing from the segment E1EDT10:

QUALF

NTANF

NTANZ

NTEND

NTENZ

ISDD

ISDZ

IEDD

IEDZ

I don't know where I can find/trace these data in the shipment document.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Technically, I'm not sure, but I guess you may have to verify your mapping rules in the FDS or TDS documents.