Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

no data in my bw system - need help!

i am new in sap BW and i m trying to set up a bw system that loads cubes from a sap source system for a hospital

basically what has happened up to now is i ve activated all the is-h infosources in my sap system and through rsa3 there i ve seen that some of them like 0hc_movements 0hc_services do bring data properly

i created my connections in sm59 and in my bw systems i right-clicked-->create my infosource to my r3 system and set that remote connection up

in my bw system i then went to 'BI content' and created a couple of infocubes automatically 'in dataflow before'

then in infoprovider under my infocube i right-clicked my datasource and created an infopackage for filling that but i keep getting an error message 'Caller 09 contains an error message' and i have absolutely no idea why i get that message

it is not a memory issue,i have replicated the datasource, and i have activated all the objects in my structure again though they were already active anyway

i would really appreciate your help as i am completely stuck here and need to deliver this asap

ps. not sure if it is relevant but when i rsa3 my BW system i cant see all the infosources that i do see when i rsa3 the source system, instead i get a 'datasource is not defined in the source system'

what have i done wrong???

Helpful Answer

Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question