cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

no data in my bw system - need help!

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

i am new in sap BW and i m trying to set up a bw system that loads cubes from a sap source system for a hospital

basically what has happened up to now is i ve activated all the is-h infosources in my sap system and through rsa3 there i ve seen that some of them like 0hc_movements 0hc_services do bring data properly

i created my connections in sm59 and in my bw systems i right-clicked-->create my infosource to my r3 system and set that remote connection up

in my bw system i then went to 'BI content' and created a couple of infocubes automatically 'in dataflow before'

then in infoprovider under my infocube i right-clicked my datasource and created an infopackage for filling that but i keep getting an error message 'Caller 09 contains an error message' and i have absolutely no idea why i get that message

it is not a memory issue,i have replicated the datasource, and i have activated all the objects in my structure again though they were already active anyway

i would really appreciate your help as i am completely stuck here and need to deliver this asap

ps. not sure if it is relevant but when i rsa3 my BW system i cant see all the infosources that i do see when i rsa3 the source system, instead i get a 'datasource is not defined in the source system'

what have i done wrong???

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Few things to check:

1 - The connection to source system is ok..GO to RSA1, source system sub tree and right click on the source systems and check.

2 - The datasources should be activated in source system. Check in RSA6.

3 - Make sure all your info sources, transfer rules, update rules, transformations are active.

Let us know the results.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

all checked..!

just double checked them

everything is active, rsa6 in source is good, right-clicked connection and is ok

its a mistery...

Former Member
0 Kudos

what i ve just seen now but not sure if it is relevant is that on the bw system sbiw>general>maintain control parameters for data transfer , is empty so i m just wondering if maybe that should include smth in there

Former Member
0 Kudos

solved

tha solution to all these caller 09 error and check load from source etc etc si this:

http://www.sapfans.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=932153&sid=2572ec609a0bb649d5582140e56eba67

i am just posting it cause everyone else who had thsi issue and solved it did not bother to say how