Content is not allowed in Prolog error while configuring File to Mail
I have a scenario where I have to pick up a file from FTP using sender File adapter and send this file as an attachment using Receiver Mail adapter.
There are 3 requirements :
1) File name of the attachment in the Mail should be same as the File picked from FTP.
2) The Mail content should be "Please find attached the <Filename> for your reference.
i.e The content has to be dynamic
3) Subject of the Mail should be dynamic e.g : Apple_<Filename>
I am facing the following issues :
1. Since single File is picked up,the file is going as an payload and not as an attachment.As a result when i am doing message mapping,i am getting the error saying "Content is not allowed in prolog" in SXMB_MONI or Runtime workbench.
2. Since we have dynamic requirements, i have to Use "Use Mail Package" option.It implies that i have to use Message Mapping.But if i use Message Mapping,i get the error "Content is not allowed in prolog".
I understand that most of the experts would ask me to write UDF's, but if i use UDF i am getting the "Content is not allowed in prolog" error.