Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Terms of Payment in not installed language

Private_Member_19084
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi experts

We only have installed language package DE and EN.

But now we would like to maintain terms of payment in Russian (only for print).

Therefore I go to SPRO->Sales and Distribution->Master Data->Business partners->Customers->Billing Document->Define Terms of Payment->GotTo->Translation

After that I can select DE and EN, but not RU.

Is there a possibility to maintain terms of payment in Russian WITHOUT installing RU-language package?

Or maybe, there is a way to maintain the text-table TVZBT.

Thx a lot in advance

Christian

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you can maintain entries in table TVZBT using transaction SM30 only if the "Data Browser/Table View Maint." value is set as Display/Maintenance allowed for the table (Check using transaction se11 --> Delivery and maintenance tab). You can change the value to "Display/Maintenance allowed" if you want to maintain entries using SM30. Make sure that you assign an authorization object so that the table entries can be added only by authorized persons.

If the above option is not feasible

Create a Z-table(Same as TVZBT) with fields Paymnet terms, language and description. Access this table through smartform to print the description in different language.

Make sure that the Z-table is updated while creating/changing any payment terms. By this way you can maintain any languages.

Hope this solves your issue.

Thanks

Arun

Private_Member_19084
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Arun

Thank you for your answer.

SM30 is not possible and I don't want to change sap standard settings there.

The suggestion with a new z-table was also my idea, but first I would like to know the possibilities.

It's strange, why can't I maintain terms in Russian?

Because, we can create forms in Russian and also communication language in XD02 can be RU.

In my eyes there must be a possibility to translate to Russian.

May it be, that I have to maintain "allowed languages" in SPRO?

Thx for help

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check these links where the same topic was discussed

[Re: Payment terms in different languages|;

[Terms of payment descriptions translation|http://www.sapfans.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=19877]

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Answers (0)