cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Two-step movement (warehouse-warehouse)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello, colleagues!

My issue is following. I am conducting two-step movement (warehouse-warehouse). I have created, let me say, three movement documents (Operation: out of stock. Other. Kind of motion 313). The material is in the movable reserve (stock). Next, I need to take all the materials of a roaming reserve by one movement document with reference to all three movement documents (Operation: Take to the warehouse. Other. Kind of motion 315). How to do it? And is it anyway possible?

Thanks for your answers.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you are referring storage location to storage lacation stock transfer vide 313, then total stock in Transfer (SLoc) type can be transfer back with 315 movement types.

Thanks

Dinabandhu

Former Member
0 Kudos

out of stock. Other. Kind of motion 313 --> you specified three movement documents. can you suggest the other two movements? i see one of them being 313.

Former Member
0 Kudos

All movements of three documents are 313, then we want to take all materials by these three documents (movement 315) to the warehouse.

murugan_mgl
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Try with LT42,but before this u have create Groups

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks, but LT 42 isnu2019t approach to me. There arenu2019t any transfer orders in my project. Have you any others ideas?

murugan_mgl
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

But you have mentioned as warehouse?

Are u talking about storage location to storage loaction

Former Member
0 Kudos

Since all three materials are currently in stock-in-transfer, you should be able to receive all three in single MIGO_TR (place into storage) with 315 transaction. In the transaction, close the header tab which will expand the item overview with multiple entries and you can enter all three materials with the destination information. Once you save it, you'll get a single material document referencing these 3 placements.