cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

System Measurement

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have Netweaver 7 Java AS for development. I got an email that I should run system measurement but I don't know where that application is. I checked the SAP Netweaver Administrator and all the SAP directories and didn't find anything.

Pls. tell me how I find out that application.

Thanks,

Haim Beyhan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

hemanth2
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Dear Haim ,

Hope you are doing good.

As of now, it is not possible yet to measure java based/portal systems.

However, please refer to note 1151503 which contains all details and can be used for Java systems.

Thank you and have a nice day :).

Kind Regards,

Hemanth

SAP AGS

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

@Hemanth,

Just in case you haven't noticed that note was withdrawn and its not available to the common mortals anymore.

Regards

Juan

hemanth2
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Juan,

My bad.

What I meant was that in older SAP version, http://<server>:<port>/usmm should help..

Regards,

Hemanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

I know this procedure only with SAP systems with ABAP stack, not NetWeaver systems that only run with a Java stack.

I wait for other confirm...

Former Member
0 Kudos

If that application comes with ABAP system, so what are my options to run system measurement?

Thanks,

Haim Beyhan

former_member185031
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

System Measurement is only applicable to ABAP system. You can confim the SAP that you do have only JAVA stack so no measurement required. For ABAP system you have to execute USMM for measurement and SLAW to send the consolidated data to SAP.

Regards,

Subhash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Great Subhash!

Then I said right in the above post.

For System Measurement documentation, check this help:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04s/helpdata/en/79/c5fd3f2c14e769e10000000a155106/frameset.htm