Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Facing problem while updating IInfotype 0009-bank details through workflow

Dear SAP Gurus,

I am facing a problem while updating Infotype 0009 through workflow which is integrdated with portal.

Scenario:

Employee logins to portal and changes his/her bank details like payee name, bank key, account number, postal code and city of bank, bank name etc.

Once he submits the request, my workflow is triggered through SAP_WAPI_START_WORKFLOW which is called from portal and goes through various approval steps and finally reaches the step where the container elements are finally to be updated in IT0009.

Field bank account number (BANKN), which is part of table PA0009 are easily updates using the FM HR_INFOTYPE_OPERATION by first enqueuing the employee number and after the update dequeuing it.

However fields like payee name (EMFTX) bank key (BANKL) , bank name(BANKA -structure BNKA_BF-this is automatically fetched based on bank key) and postal code(BKPLZ) and city of bank (BKORT) are from structure Q0009 (on the infotype 9 screen level) and from table BNKA (at table level). The problem is that these are not getting updated by HR_INFOTYPE_OPERATION as they are not the part of infotype 9.

Can anyone help me to understand how can these fields be updated ?

Quick help will be highly appreciated.

Former Member
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question