SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FMPLLI "new lead column" not active

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, gurus!

The button "new lead column" (and corresponding menu entry) is inactive in transaction FMPLLI "Create FI-SL planning layout FMBDT".

What's the problem?

Also we've faced the following problem:

the standard planning layouts and 4FM ReportPainter library are absent in customizing client of our system. When I'm trying to Import the layouts from client 000 the system issues the error message:

"No entries selected -> Operation not executed

Message number KX174

Diagnosis

You chose a function which requires rows to be selected. You have not selected any rows.

Procedure

Select the desired rows and repeat the function again."

Please, give me some advise if you can.

2 REPLIES 2

former_member184992
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please, in order to solve your issue, run tx GLPLINSTALL.

Please note that transaction GLPLINSTALL ( or GLPLINST for particular table ) is used for installation ( generation on check

routines, some structures etc. ) for special ledger, general ledger and new general ledger tables. System will determine, which tables are active and generation will take place for all active tables ( in case of GLPLINSTALL ). So there is no need to 'afraid' about result i.e. for which tables will generation take place. Simply execute transaction GLPLINSTALL and check status of reported error afterwards.

Make sure that you will perform these step when no posting of FI-SL data is running, this is to ensure that no inconsistency occurs.

Best Regards,

Vanessa.

0 Kudos

Hi, Vanessa!

Thanks for your advise, but I always run GLPLINSTALL before customizing planning layouts. I this case it didn't help me.

I've created one planning layout (with one lead column) and even successfully saved some plan data. But I need to create ore lead columns and can't do it still...