cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UpGrade Solman 7.1 - PREPARE_JSPM_QUEUE phase.

antonio_steinhuser
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

we are in the progress to update our Solman 7.0 EHP1 to Solman 7.1.

In the phase PREPARE_JSPM_QUEUE we get the following error:

An error has occurred during the execution of the PREPARE_JSPM_QUEUE phase.

The parsing of SP stack file /usr/sap/patch/SolMan/SMSDXML_D60_20110526152543.010.xml resulted with null value.

You can find more information in the log file /usr/sap/put/SOLMANUP/java/log/PREPARE_JSPM_QUEUE_CSZ_05.LOG.

Use the information provided to troubleshoot the problem. An SAP Note may provide a solution to this problem. Search for SAP Notes with the following key words: com.sap.sdt.j2ee.phases.PhaseTypePrepareJSPMQueue com.sap.sdt.ucp.phases.PhaseException The parsing of SP stack file /usr/sap/patch/SolMan/SMSDXML_D60_20110526152543.010.xml resulted with null value. PREPARE_JSPM_QUEUE INIT NetWeaver Enhancement Package Installation SAPJup Java Enhancement Package Installation

Content of the logfile:

Subcomponents of component sap.com/LM-SERVICE have been processed.

File /usr/sap/patch/SolMan/LMSERVICE01_0-20006622.SCA has been analyzed for deployment components.

File /usr/sap/patch/SolMan/ISAGENT02_3-10007435.SCA is a valid deployable file archive.

Basic component properties of SDU file /usr/sap/patch/SolMan/ISAGENT02_3-10007435.SCA have been read. Component name is sap.com/ISAGENT, version is 8, support package level is 02, patch level is 0, counter is 8.2.3.5.20110114082046.

Processing subcomponents of component sap.com/ISAGENT.

Basic component properties of SDU file DEPLOYARCHIVES/sap.comtcsmdagentapplication~wily4java.ear have been read. Component name is sap.com/tc/smd/agent/application/wily4java and version is 8.

Subcomponents of component sap.com/ISAGENT have been processed.

File /usr/sap/patch/SolMan/ISAGENT02_3-10007435.SCA has been analyzed for deployment components.

Manifest of file /usr/sap/patch/SolMan/ISAGENT02_3-10007435.SCA does not contain component with name WILY_AGENT and vendor sap.com as described in stack definition file /usr/sap/patch/SolMan/SMSDXML_D60_20110526152543.010.xml. Name and vendor from archive manifest will be used.

Stack definition file /usr/sap/patch/SolMan/SMSDXML_D60_20110526152543.010.xml is rejected. Download a new version on SAP Service Marketplace and try again.

Exception has occurred during the execution of the phase.

The parsing of SP stack file /usr/sap/patch/SolMan/SMSDXML_D60_20110526152543.010.xml resulted with null value.

can anyone help?

Gruß

Toni

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I had also to undeploy the ISAGENT SW-component through SDM to go through the PREPARE_JSPM_QUEUE step.

As I did not find any SAP Note with instructions to assign the ISAGENT as a SW-Component to the SolMan's Java Stack, I had to edit the Stack XML and delete the software component entry for INTROSCOPE BCI VIA SM 8 (as Oxya Consulting post previously).

In MOPZ, I also did not find any step where you can include the ISAGENT in the Stack XML file.

Regards,

Daniel

Former Member
0 Kudos

hI

You can find more information in the log file /usr/sap/put/SOLMANUP/java/log/PREPARE_JSPM_QUEUE_CSZ_05.LOG

1)Please check what is in the log PREPARE_JSPM_QUEUE_CSZ_05.LOG?

2)Chk the XML that included the files for java stack details, if not recreate again as stated in the log

Stack definition file /usr/sap/patch/SolMan/SMSDXML_D60_20110526152543.010.xml is rejected. 
Download a new version on SAP Service Marketplace and try again

3) chk the authorisation of admin user(sidadm) and continue?

Thanks,

Jansi

antonio_steinhuser
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks,

answers:

1) see my questions under content of logfile

2) what should i check in the xml-file? We did create it over the MOPZ

3) user rights and authorisation are ok for sidadm.

Gruß

Toni

0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you get an answer on this?

I am facing the same problem.

I know you can get past this issue if you uninstall the ISAGENT component on your solution manager through SDM and modify your stack file manually be removing the sections

<software-component-entry>

<caption>INTROSCOPE BCI VIA SM 8</caption>

</software-component-entry>

However I think there must be a more elegant solution for this.

antonio_steinhuser
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

what did we...

We edit the xml-file and did delete the involved chapter.

Gruß

Toni