cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is the T.Code to clear gl accounts in a mass manually?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

is there any T.code to clear the GL accounts in mass manually?

Because F-03 is for single gl account and F.13 is for automatic clearing purpose where clearing Criterion is maintained before in OB74.

The scenario is like:

I have more than 100 gl accounts and every gl account have a lot of line items and if i go for F-03 for manual clearing then it will be time consuming and i cannot go for F.13 because Assignments fields are not maintained properly to those gl accounts.

So is there any solution for my requirement?

Regards,

Sumeys Offrin

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Marssel700
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The functionalities that you have said is the only standard way to do it.

You can facilitate the use of F-03 using the appropriate fields 'attribution'and 'Reference' to make selections. Even for you to make an ABAP development for this you will have the challenge of specifying criteria to make clearings.

I hope this answers your question despite it does not attend your necessity.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Marssel,

Thank you for the response.

Is there any other way to resolve my problem?

can i change the criterion in OB74 like instead of using Criterion-1:Assignment field,i ll use business area or some other field

in Criterion-1 or i ll make it blank, so that i can clear the gl accounts automatically i a mass?

Please suggest.

Regards,

Sumeya Offrin

Marssel700
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

you can define criteria for automatic clearing In OB74. It works in F.13 for GR/IR account but for other accounts, such as clearing bank accounts, you wont get it because that account was defined in OBYC.

there is a way to cheat this process. You must enter in table T030 by transaction WRX and attach other accounts beside GR/IR by changing only the field 'Acct modif' for each one entry. With this trick but you can clear other accounts through F.13 automatically without interfering with regular logistic processes. I recommend that you take a test and verify the results.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Marssel,

Thank you again for the response and your effort.

In Transaction key:WRX ,gl accounts are assigned to Valuation classes.

And 'Account determination' field is checked.

So what should i do,I have more than 100 gl accounts and each contains more than 1000 line items to clear.

How can i maintain all these gl accounts in OBYC with WRX transaction key?

i am not clear with your explanation.

Please suggest.

Regards,

Sumeya

Marssel700
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

have you tried to run these accounts in F.13? What happened? Probabily you can clear some entries with same amount but remains anothers

You can maintain that in table T030 one by one. Not in OBYC. You client change must be allowed to do that. It works but is a trick.

Regards

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

sanilbhandari
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hi

I was faced with more or less like your situtation during New GL migration where in we had almost 1250000000 Open Items in almost 200 GL Accounts. We identified the nature of postings in the GL Accounts, for eg, Tax Offsetting Posting. We than created one GL Account, for posting a summy posting and using T Code F-07, transferred the balance to this GL Account and posted back the balance to the original GL Account as a single line. While posting the first entry we cleared the open item.

This is a one time solution and the user has to clear the open items regularly.

Regards

Sanil Bhandari

Former Member

Dear Sanil,

Thank you for the valuable input.

F-07 is for outgoing payment and we need to enter Bank gl account here.I dont understood why bank gl account comes into picture in your input?

lets say my Gl Account is:147001 with total of 71000 line items both debit and credit .

How i ll clear all these by creating one mogl account........as per your input?

Please suggest.

Regards,

Sumeya offrin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you all for your valuable input.

Regards,

Sumeya Offrin