cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error when send IDOC from ECC to MII

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,experts:

when I send IDOC from ECC6.0 to MII,I found some errors.I can generate the IDOC,but when I see the result in ECC6.0 using

T-CODE SM58,I found the errors like this:RFC_ERROR_SYSTEM_FAILURE: IDocException occurred.

I tested in SM59,the connection is fine.

When I see the log in NW of MII,I find error as follow,what's the problem,how can I solve this?

com.sap.conn.jco.JCoException: (104) RFC_ERROR_SYSTEM_FAILURE: IDocException occurred

at com.sap.conn.jco.rt.MiddlewareJavaRfc.generateJCoException(MiddlewareJavaRfc.java:614)

at com.sap.conn.jco.rt.MiddlewareJavaRfc$JavaRfcServer.listen(MiddlewareJavaRfc.java:2268)

at com.sap.conn.jco.rt.DefaultServerWorker.dispatch(DefaultServerWorker.java:259)

at com.sap.conn.jco.rt.DefaultServerWorker.loop(DefaultServerWorker.java:322)

at com.sap.conn.jco.rt.DefaultServerWorker.run(DefaultServerWorker.java:220)

at com.sap.mw.jco.jra.JRA$ReaderThread.run(JRA.java:7260)

at com.sap.engine.services.connector.jca15.work.TaskImpl.run(TaskImpl.java:255)

at com.sap.engine.core.thread.execution.Executable.run(Executable.java:115)

at com.sap.engine.core.thread.execution.Executable.run(Executable.java:96)

at com.sap.engine.core.thread.execution.CentralExecutor$SingleThread.run(CentralExecutor.java:314)

Caused by:

RfcException: [System QAS|bydnew]

Return code: RFC_FAILURE(1)

error group: 104

key: RFC_ERROR_SYSTEM_FAILURE

at com.sap.conn.jco.rt.MiddlewareJavaRfc$JavaRfcServer.executePlayback(MiddlewareJavaRfc.java:2664)

at com.sap.conn.jco.rt.MiddlewareJavaRfc$JavaRfcServer.playbackTRfc(MiddlewareJavaRfc.java:2478)

at com.sap.conn.jco.rt.MiddlewareJavaRfc$JavaRfcServer.handletRfcRequest(MiddlewareJavaRfc.java:2362)

at com.sap.conn.jco.rt.MiddlewareJavaRfc$JavaRfcServer.listen(MiddlewareJavaRfc.java:2207)

... 8 more

Caused by:

RfcException: [System QAS|bydnew]

Return code: RFC_FAILURE(1)

error group: 104

key: RFC_ERROR_SYSTEM_FAILURE

at com.sap.conn.jco.rt.MiddlewareJavaRfc$JavaRfcServer.dispatchRequest(MiddlewareJavaRfc.java:2956)

at com.sap.conn.jco.rt.MiddlewareJavaRfc$JavaRfcServer.executePlayback(MiddlewareJavaRfc.java:2659)

... 11 more

Caused by: com.sap.conn.idoc.IDocRuntimeException: IDocException occurred

at com.sap.mw.jco.jra.idoc.JRAIDocExtension$IDocMessageHandler.onMessage(JRAIDocExtension.java:111)

at com.sap.mw.jco.jra.JRA$ReaderThread.sendDirectToMdb(JRA.java:6641)

at com.sap.mw.jco.jra.JRA$ReaderThread.sendAsynchRequest(JRA.java:6601)

at com.sap.mw.jco.jra.JRA$ReaderThread.handleRequest(JRA.java:6771)

at com.sap.conn.jco.rt.DefaultServerWorker$RequestDispatcher.handleRequest(DefaultServerWorker.java:989)

at com.sap.conn.jco.rt.DefaultServerWorker$RequestDispatcher.handleRequest(DefaultServerWorker.java:967)

at com.sap.conn.jco.rt.DefaultServerWorker.dispatchRequest(DefaultServerWorker.java:142)

at com.sap.conn.jco.rt.MiddlewareJavaRfc$JavaRfcServer.dispatchRequest(MiddlewareJavaRfc.java:2927)

... 12 more

Caused by: com.sap.conn.idoc.IDocMetaDataUnavailableException: (3) IDOC_ERROR_METADATA_UNAVAILABLE: The meta data for the IDoc type "LOIROU02" is unavailable.

at com.sap.conn.idoc.rt.DefaultIDocDocument.<init>(DefaultIDocDocument.java:126)

at com.sap.conn.idoc.jco.JCoIDocDocument.<init>(JCoIDocDocument.java:90)

at com.sap.conn.idoc.jco.JCoIDocDocument.createIDocDocument(JCoIDocDocument.java:168)

at com.sap.conn.idoc.jco.JCoIDocRuntime.createIDocDocumentList(JCoIDocRuntime.java:74)

at com.sap.mw.jco.jra.idoc.JRAIDocRuntime.createIDocDocumentList(JRAIDocRuntime.java:104)

at com.sap.mw.jco.jra.idoc.JRAIDocExtension$IDocMessageHandler.onMessage(JRAIDocExtension.java:80)

thanks for your help!

... 19 more

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

I solve this problem, it is caused by the user authorisations that defined in the NW IDOC listener.

thanks all!

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks for your help!

My SAP is not a unicode system,so i can't check the Unicode option.and I ever send the IDOC before.

is there any one know this?

My MII revision is 12.1.5.0,is this will affect?

Former Member
0 Kudos

My ECC6.0 is not a unicode system,and I can't check the Unicode option.I think it's not caused by the unicode, because once I

could send the IDOC successfully.

when I change the "SAP JavaResourceAdapter15",I can't send the IDOC.

In DEV and PRD,I use the same ProgarmID,This would affect?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

THe unicode is one of the requirements,not sure what is the exact reason but it is needed and not having it may cause issues.

Having the same program for 2 servers will cause issues,as it will get registered them for both servers.

Here's a link to an official SAP article for ECC-MII IDoc setup,please note that it is required to only register 1 program-listener/server.

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/a02bc706-15f2-2c10-1aab-a1927ada1...

Hope this helps,

German

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think it's not PP problem, because I send the IDOC from the same ECC,and one MII server can receive the IDOC,then I turn off

the listener,and trun on the listener on another MII,the error appears.

the error can be found in NW log of MI,if it's PP problem,I think i can't see the error in NW log.

0 Kudos

Hello,

It does not look like ME or MEINT issue, so you'd better address this question to PP forum.

Regards,

Alex.

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have two environment e1 and e2.

When we integration ECC and e1,it is ok,idoc can be sent ok. But when we stop the listener of e1,start the listener of e2,the error happened,so i think it is not ECC config problem.

Is there some cause maybe?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In Sm59 please make sure that unicode is checked on the MDMP & Unicode tab.Also,make sure that there is only 1 RFC destination defined per program,this is a requirement and not following will cause errors.

If the problem persists please submit a ticket to BC-MID-CON-JCO as this is not an SAP ME error.

Regards,

German

Former Member
0 Kudos

me too! How to resolve this problem? Is some configuration wrong or else?