Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cost Component Split - Transfer from one element to another one

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi people,

Please, could you help me at the follow:

We have the material / Plant that have component split, for exemple: Elements 05, 11, 12, 18, 19...etc.

We won't use the element 11 anymore and we need to transfer the balance from element 11 to 18.

Could you tell me how I can do it?

Thanks,

Rosana.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ajaycwa1981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

There is no mechanism of such a transfer...

You need to change/update the Cost Comp Str in OKTZ and shift the cost elements from 11 to 18

Then, run a CK11N again.. The cost will be transferred to 18...

You cant shift the components from 11 to 18 and yet retain the same cost estimate

br, Ajay M

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ajay!!

Thank you very much for your return.

Some people told me it is possible to transfer without change the configuration.

Your answer I agree, but what do you thing we wait some other sugestion, maybe there is some other way..

Could you tell me some comments or some body has some other suggestion?

Thanks again,

Rosana.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

it works like Ajay explained.

All cost estimates before the OKTZ change remain in the old cost component structure, after the change the new cost estimates are stored using the new cost component structure.

Thats the reason why a SAP message like "You cannot compare cost estimates after changing cost component structure" pops up when you save the OKTZ changes.

Best regards, Christian

ajaycwa1981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

I would be interested to know if there is any such option available..

Aux Cost comp split is a functionality which can be used to map two cost comp into one.. But I dont know if it will work once the cost is released... as far as i know, it works when its there at the time cost is released

br, Ajay M

Answers (0)