cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Differences between default logic and logic executed from a package

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everybody,

I am working in a logic which I would like to execute from a package. Currently, i am running some logics from different packages with no problem. However, there's one which is working correctly when the code is introduced within the default logic, but it isn't working when it is executed from a package. I have no idea about the reason that exactly the same code is working correctly in the default logic but not from a package.

The code is the following:

*SELECT(%NEG_SOCIEDAD%, "[ID]", NEGOCIO_SOCIEDAD, "[CALC]=N" AND "[NEGOCIO]=N")

*SELECT(%SET_CONCEPTO%, "[ID]", CONCEPTO, "[CALC]=N" AND "[APTO_OPERA]=1")

*XDIM_MEMBERSET NEGOCIO="DUMMY_NEGOCIO"

*XDIM_MEMBERSET GRUPOS="NON_GROUP"

*XDIM_MEMBERSET MEASURES="PERIODIC"

*XDIM_MEMBERSET CEBE="DUMMY_CEBE"

*XDIM_MEMBERSET TIPO_INVERSION="DUMMY_INVERSION"

*XDIM_MEMBERSET TIPO_DATO= "PPTO_DET"

*XDIM_MEMBERSET NEGOCIO_SOCIEDAD= %NEG_SOCIEDAD%

*XDIM_MEMBERSET CONCEPTO= %SET_CONCEPTO%

*XDIM_MEMBERSET MEDIDA= "P", "Q", "Z", "DATO_FINANCIERO"

*XDIM_MEMBERSET ORIGEN= "IC", "IC_MARGEN"

*XDIM_MEMBERSET MONEDA_REPORTE="LC"

*WHEN ORIGEN

*IS "IC", "IC_MARGEN"

*REC(EXPRESSION=%VALUE%, CONCEPTO=CONCEP_RECIPROCO.INTCO,CONCEP_RECIPROCO=CONCEPTO.INTCO, PROY_RECIPROCO=PROYECTO.INTCO, PROYECTO=PROY_RECIPROCO.INTCO, CONTRAPARTES=NEGOCIO_SOCIEDAD.INTCO, NEGOCIO_SOCIEDAD=CONTRAPARTES.INTCO)

*ENDWHEN

*COMMIT

The error produced is:

RUN_LOGIC:Property value not found

Failed

Application: PRESUP_LOGICAS Package status: ERROR

Could anybody tell me what is the difference when using it as a default logic? How can I solve the problem? Any idea?

Many thanks in advance,

Antonio,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member200327
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Antonio,

The main difference between running a script from a DM Package and running same script in DEFAULT.LGF is in scope of data it's processing. For those Dimension explicitly defined using XDIM there is no difference either, but those Dimension that are not defined by XDIM or defined as %Dimension_SET% it will be a difference. DEFAULT.LGF will take that scope from the Current View while DM Package takes it from Packae selections. I can see that most of the dimensions in your REC statement are not defined in XDIM, hence a different set of records will be processed in DEFAULT and in DM Package.

Most probably one of those records have property value that is not in Dimension which gets assigned in REC. Usual suspect would be an empty property value while empty Dimension member is not allowed.

Regards,

Gersh

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Could you please also copy paste the advance script of the data manager package that you are using to call this logic.

Please make sure after creating a valid logic file in BPC admin, use the name of the file in the advanced script. For example, if you are using the default formulas package to call the custom logic file instead of the Default.lgf, u need to create a data manager package, link it to default formulas and make the following change in the advanced script of the data manager package. Hope this answered your question.

TASK(/CPMB/DEFAULT_FORMULAS_LOGIC,LOGICFILENAME,CUSTOMSCRIPTLOGICFILENAME.LGF)

Thanks