Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RRI on infoobject

Sujai
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to create an RRI for an infoobject which is present across several multiproviders. My aim is to jump to an R/3 transaction while clicking on the infoobject values.

Is it possible to create an RRI on an infoobject as a sender that is included in several multiproviders and all the queries based on these multiproviders would have the sender assignment that was created on the infoobject by default and not create different sender/receiver assignments for each multiprovider?

Any workaround to acheive this?

Regards,

Sujai

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member182470
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sujai,

Step 1: Goto t-code RSBBS in your BI system

Step 2: Click "All Queries of Infoprovider"

Step 3: Select your required InfoObject from the dropdown list

Step 4: Give Transaction code to be jumped

Step 5: Save it and test it in Bex Analyzer

Hope it may helps....

Assign if helps

Regards,

Suman

Sujai
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Suman,

Thanks for the reply.

The problem i have is that there are 6 multiproviders on which i will have to do it, if i am doing it the way you mentioned.

I am trying to set the RRI on the infoobject that is common to all 6 multiproviders. So instead of creating it individually on the multiproviders, if i am able to create it on the infoobject i would be having only 1 setting across all the 6 multiproviders.

Regards,

Sujai

former_member182470
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sujai,

If your Infoobject presents in all 6 multiproviders, then automatically it will be reflected in all. As I said earlier, if you select the desired InfoObject from the dropdown, then it should take care of all( Something like Global Declaration ).

Assign if helps....

Regards,

Suman

0 Kudos

Last post was some years ago, but answer is still relevant:

Suman, as far as I know defining jump targets on an InfoObject does not display those targets for all InfoProviders using this InfoObject.

So jump targets have to be defined for all six MultiProviders in this case (I think this is what Sujai did).

Additionally BADi RS_BBS_BADI_DYNAMIC is not relevant for "normal" usage of RRI. It is only needed if you want to display special jump targets only depending on e.g. selection in query...

Sujai
Participant
0 Kudos

I found this BADI

RS_BBS_BADI_DYNAMIC

The following link talks about jump destinations... i want something for the sender. The sender has to be a characteristic across all queries.

[http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70ehp2/helpdata/en/45/e52af6a7c56f74e10000000a1553f6/frameset.htm]

help anyone????

Sujai