Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

getting Persnumber from partnerid

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please let me know how to get the persnumber from partner id,

I have queried but000 table with the partner id but persnumber is not maintained there wheras after getting the addressnumber from but020 table, if I am querying ADCP table it gives multiple records with persnumbers, I need the information where is the persnumber referred in the table ADCP maintained.

Regards,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member

Hi Smita,

In but000 table , if the TYPE field for a particular BP is 1 (i.e. Person) , then definetely there would be PERSNUMBER maintained for that BP. For other TYPE ( 2 for organization and 3 for group) PERSNUMBER will not be maintained.

Regards,

Nithish

Edited by: nithish P on May 30, 2011 12:54 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nithish,

Yes the type for the record in But000 is 2(Organization), but I need the persnumber referred in ADCP table , can I get from any table/FM.

Regards,

Smita

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Smita

Those PERSNUMBERS which you are referring to are not the PERSNUMBERS of the BP organization. Check out the organization BP has any relationships where partner2 is of BP person type. If there are multiple relationships with diffrent partrners(of type Person), then multiple entries will be maintained in ADCP table for a given ADDRNUMBER . And all the PERSNUMBERS are the PERSNUMBER of the partner2 in the relationship whichcan be found out from BUT000-PERSNUMBER..

Regards,

Nithish

Edited by: nithish P on May 30, 2011 2:20 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Nithish, this helps me to understand the relationships,

but again my requirement is to get the address from ADCP table for a partner assigned to a particular shop, is there any way to get the same.

Former Member
0 Kudos

The address number of a partner will always be stored in but020 table. So in ADCP table you need an addressnumber and Person number to find the exact record . I am not aware how a BP can be assigned to a shop. If there is any such kind, then i think it will be a relationship will be created to that BP(check out in BUT050 table if needed). So get any details of the shop(like person number) and check out any entries in ADCP table.

Regards,

Nithish

Edited by: nithish P on May 31, 2011 10:58 AM

Answers (0)