Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BTE 2310 - Changing mail body

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hard to guess where this topic should go... it has a technical side, but is specific for financial reports. I'll try my luck with the developers first

To be able to send periodic statements through mail instead of printing, we've got two options:

- Enhancement RFKORIEX

- Enable BTE 2310

I've tried them both separately, and basically changed the same parameters:

- Change FINAA-NACHA to 'I' for Internet

- Change FINAA-INTAD to my e-mail address

- Change FINAA-NAMEP to an SO10 text to use as the mail body

So far I've gotten the same results with both:

- The mail is created

- The document is attached

- ...but there is no mail body text

The SO10 text has been created as 'ZTEST' with ID 'FIKO' in various languages (including logon and user languages).

With BTE 2310, I can change C_ITCPO-TDTITLE to change the mail subject line... but nothing so far for the body text.

14 REPLIES 14

martin_voros
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

it should be working. What do you get if you go to SE37 and you test FM READ_TEXT with parameters 'TEXT' 'FIKO' 'ZTEST' and language. That's how it should be called. Can you also try to change field MAIL_BODY_TEXT instead of NAMAP?

Cheers

0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply! The MAIL_BODY_TEXT field would make sense... but I don't have that in the FINAA structure. Apparently that's added in a later version, the fields I have at my disposal are:

NACHA

TDSCHEDULE

TDTELELAND

TDTELENUM

INTAD

NAMEP

ABTEI

FORMC

FORNR

TEXTF

TDFAXUSER

INTUSER

Reading the text using READ_TEXT works as expected, so it's correctly stored in the system.

Good to know the MAIL-fields are added at some point, but does that mean that right now I can't change the content of the mail? I'll check whether this can be implemented in a Support Package... would be nice

0 Kudos

Got it! The MAIL-fields are added with this note: 1360070.

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction

0 Kudos

Small related question still: do I have any control over the language that is used?

So far I'm only getting the mail body text in English. Even though I've changed correspondence language of sender, recipient, company and anyone related I could find to Dutch or German.

When I remove the SO10 text in English, I get the Dutch version. So somewhere after I give control back to SAP, the language is determined. From within BTE 2310, I can't find a way to change it.

0 Kudos

Am using same functionality as above n everything is working fine except.... Am getting POP UP before mail sent out with Email address of Receiver. I dont want that popup kindly help.

0 Kudos

Am using same functionality as above n everything is working fine except.... Am getting POP UP before mail sent out with Email address of Receiver. I dont want that popup kindly help.

0 Kudos

0 Kudos

Hello,

G'Day. We are facing the same issue and need to implement BTE 2310, can you please provide the steps to start with and also any same code plz plz plz

0 Kudos

I think the best start would be Google. If I search for 'sap how to implement bte', there are many results telling you where to begin. From there, you can specialize the search for BTE2310 and the process should guide itself.

There are sample functions to copy, in this case SAMPLE_PROCESS_00002310. Once you get your function called, you can change the parameters. Good luck!

Former Member
0 Kudos

It appears that the language is changed due to the SAPScript form being available only in English. This is done prior to sending the mail, so when we arrive at BTE 2310, the language has already been changed to English. Luckily it's a custom program, so I can safely revert to KNA1-SPRAS

0 Kudos

hi Experts,

0 Kudos

Hi Pratik,

Does the popup contain the mail address of the receiver, or does it require you you to enter it? In case of the latter, are you sure you filled the receiver mail in the structure properly? When using this functionality I never came across any popup, so I'm not sure when that would occur.

0 Kudos

HI Venema,

I also have the same requirement of adding body of mail for BTE 2310.

I tried using NAMEP & also by MAIL_BODY_TEXT..But it didnt work.

Can you let me know how you solved this.

Use the field MAIL_BODY_TEXT assigning a SO10 text with ID 'FIKO'.

Take a look at SAP NOTE 1360070.