Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to add a push button in ALV Grid Top-of-page

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is it possible to add a push button to the top-of-page in Alv grid display?if yes, then how? I am not using OO ABAP and am using reuse_alv_grid_display with top-of-page event.

7 REPLIES 7

former_member182485
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

From the display for ALV goto System - > Staus

Note down the Program (GUI) and GUI Status

Goto t-code SE41 give the standard program name and gui staus and Copy the Staus to your program.

Now in your GUI status create the push button

Set your own PF staus while calling reuse_alv.

Regards

Bikas

0 Kudos

Hi.,

Check my reply in this thread:

this will help u.,

Thanks & Regards,

Kiran

0 Kudos

Thanks, but I do not want it on the menu or toolbar ... I want a push button along with the other texts in top-of-page , is it possible in reuse_alv_commentary_write ?

0 Kudos

Hi.,

I think it is not possible to add button using reuse_alv_commentatory_write.,

Instead you create a custom screen and add a button on the top ., and create a custom container then display ALV in custom container.

hope this helps u.,

Thanks & Regards,

Kiran

0 Kudos

but then it would become OO whereas my coding has been done with reuse_alv_grid_display ... anyways thanks for your help!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am not sure whether we can add push button in top-of -page or not. But instead of that if you want to add button on toolbar as per your requirement then follow below link. it will useful.

http://www.sap-img.com/abap/example-of-a-simple-alv-grid-report.htm

Ram.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I dont think this is a possibility with reuse_alv_commentary_write ... I will have to try other options ... thanks everyone for your help!