cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding header fields to FBL5N

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello, normally it is possible to add header fields to the customer items report(FBL5N-> settings-> layout-> current header rows).For characteristic-related text variables fields from customer master are available.

I wanted to add the field 'Comments'(ADDR1_DATA-REMARK) from customer master adress data to the header. Any idea on how to do this?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

In transaction FBL5N you can only display the fields that are included

in the structure FILITEXTS_AR in the header information.

In order to get this field, you should follow the steps described

in note 363290, but for this new field.

BR, Hana

Former Member
0 Kudos

thx hana . i had checked the note . The problem is that the 'Comments' field is not stored in KNA1 or KNB1.

The note suggests that ony fields from these 2 tables can be added to structure FILITEXTS_AR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

the filds of the table ADDR_DATA can you attach as a customer-append to DDIC-structur FILITEXTS_AR. BR, Hana

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes but these fields are NOT in KNA1 and KNB1 so adding them would serve no purpose

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

atif_farooq
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear:

For doing so no standard configuration is available. However you can do it with the help of ABAPER. You will have to do proceed as

1....Ask your ABAPER to add the news fields in structure RFPOS and RFPOSX by APPEND structure

2..... Run the report RFPOSXEXTEND in order to update the structure RFPOSXEXT from RFPOSX

3...Use BTE to activate 00001650 in order to create a frame as copy of SAMPLE_INTERFACE_00001650

4...Insert the code you need to fill your new field.

5...Use FIBF to active the BTE and SE37 to create the frame.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks but i do not want to add the comments field to the list but rather the header. the process you describe it to add the field to the list.