cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AfterRange i SortRAnge remove formula

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm using an AfterRange in the SortRange in an input schedule. For the data area i'm using EVSUB (works fine), but for the text I would like to use a formula giving me the correct rowtext for the row. The formula referance a cell where the appropriate text is shown.

After expansion the formula for the rowtext disappear and the AfterRange cell (in the input schedule) shows the result of the formula where the AfterRange lines are defined.

Doing the same trick without a SortRange works fine. Here the formula is copied as expected.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Lars

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

My thoughts as well.

We're running 7.5NW SP 06.

/L

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please take a look at the SAP note # 1568434.

Hope this helps.

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks - this explain why things are not working.

Former Member
0 Kudos

The problem is the formula is removed! The cell contains a zero.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hmmm....

So, you dont have any formula appearing in that cell? This is strange.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I need to make a "on-the-fly" sum in my input schedule, in order to show the users the sum of costs as they enter data (and not after send data).

Therefore I'm using DEP() on the 5 sub-level in the operating cost hierachy. To create the EV_AFTER sum I have include the immideate parent (using EVPRO) in the input schedule. The SortRange then use the immideate parent for sorting and in the SortRange the EV_AFTER function is included as well.

The data area works fine. The breaks are the right place and the EVSUM/EVSUB is evaluated as expected.

I need a rowdescription for the line breaks. %key% is not sufficient since it returns the ID (and not the description). I therefore included a formula in my referenceline for the AfterRange, where I use EVDES and reference the line above (in this case the last immideate parent ID).

If I use a formula for rowline without the SortRange the formula is moved perfectly to the AfterRange rowline, but with SortRange the formula is removed and a 0 (zero) is returned.

This is the behaviour that's causing me problems. Suggestions or workarounds?

/Lars

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you please check the cell, where you getting 0 instead of the description. What formula does it have? Accordingly, may be you can adjust the EVDES formula in the after range.

Hope this helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the EVDRE, first the sorting instruction is evaluated and then before or after range of the expansions is evaluated. So, you need to be careful on how are you using these instructions. Can you please explain in detail how you are using these instructions.