Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Package No of delivery document Not rounding

former_member232093
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

When i prepare a delivery document, choose itemcode then name, unit price,UoM and no.of packages automatic come to the form. Like,

Item code is 001 then name -ABC, UoM - PCS and No.Of Packages 1 come.

Now what is happened, every 75 pcs are packed for 1 Cartoon(Package). that means when i delivery 75 pcs then No.Of Packages should be 1, but when i delivery 100 pcs its showing 2 but it should be shown 1.33

. This column is always rounding but i need actual figure.

Regards,

Mizan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

The package will be in Whole number only...

Physically,Can you split the package as 1 and .33...

It cannot be done right...

So in system,why do you want to do that?.....

former_member232093
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Why i need this because when user input quantity for delivery, he needs to understand that how much package he delivered. now every time he goes to print preview and check the no.of package figure is right or not before adding the document.

Regards,

Mizan

Edited by: mizan700 on May 30, 2011 3:52 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

It will show the whole number,he don't want to check the package for validation in print....

Or

If you want the package as 1.33,then how will you maintain it physically....

The another solution is you can create UDF for that alone and make it to appear in PLD but this wont be good practice..

Edited by: kambadasan on May 30, 2011 3:30 PM

former_member232093
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,,

Yes i know it will be round figure. but system should be alert.

please check below the message:

Now what is happened, every 75 pcs are packed for 1 Cartoon(Package). that means when i delivery 75 pcs then No.Of Packages should be 1, but when i delivery 100 pcs its showing 2 but it should be shown 1.33 or this document will not be add till the Quantity is correct for no. of Package ( means Total Quantity / No. of Package) = 1 or 2 or 3 ....etc.

Regards,

Mizan

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

Why the documents wont add?

Have you set any SP for this...

former_member232093
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Document will add there is no problem but i want an alert that for this document will not be add till the Quantity is correct for no. of Package ( means Total Quantity / No. of Package) = 1 or 2 or 3 ....etc.

There is any option to make an alert for user. so he can understand easily.

Regards,

Mizan

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

You can make a user defined alert by writing a query and set it as alerts