cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to do Order confirmation for few operations in Maitenance Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I created one maintenance order & in that i planned 3 operations. I unable to do Order Confirmation(IW41) for 2nd & 3rd operation because of operation Status CRTD is ACTIVE. can anyboby plz suggest me, what to do?

Thanks in Advance.

Regards,

Amol.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Whats the Control Key maintained for those operations? Also provide the error message which you getting while doing the confirmation.

Regards,

Maheswaran.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Maheswaran,

I used Control key PM01 & error message is that, "Business transaction can not be proceed because of operation status CRTD is ACTIVE for this operation.

I released Order & this order contains 3 operation. In fact I am able to do confirmation for 1st operation but unable for 2nd & 3rd operation because of above reason.

Regards,

Amol

peter_atkin
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Are you using any user-statuses at either header or operation level?

PeteA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pete,

I am not sure. Can you plz tell how to check that?

also plz tell me what happens, if i maintained User Statuses at either header or operation level?even also If I am not maintained?

Regards,

Amol

former_member187991
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

I think you have confirmed the 1st operation and while doing for other operation you are getting the error message.

kindly check in the order header whether any user status is active and also in the operation screen check the user status by selecting the blue icon

regards

thyagarajan

Answers (0)