cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get PO Approver List?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

From what I understand, there can be more than one person with the same release code. i.e. John and Terry could have release code L4 in their M_EINK_FRG authorization profile.

For release strategy A3, with release code L4, both John and Terry have the permissions to release the PO. However it's possible to assign only 1 person where PO approval notification is sent to when A3 is invoked. Is there any table when I could check which users will receive approval notification for each release code?

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Above problem can be solved via workflow in that case:Please check the node Workflow in the release strategy Configuration. There you assign that whether the release code is assigned to the position or the User. Once the organizational strucure is fixed by the HR (T code PPOME) then these values will autmatically come in F4 help for the release strategy workflow.

Secondly all tables related to release strategy is captured in tables T16*.May be various tables listed there will help you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Well I don't have access to workflow since I'm not IT administrator. I'm only given read access to SAP system, hence I'm thinking of if it's possible to get the list using SE16. Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I managed to find T16FW during my google search. Could I confirm that this table will hold the list of user which will receive the PO approval notification with respect to release code?

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

in case the object type is US for user, then yes, these are the persons who will receive the workitem.

If it is not US, then it the number is from a organisation elemet, such as S for position, each position can be staffed with more than just one user. so all users in a position will receive a workitem.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Oscar,

In this table you will find the details of assignment, i.e., to which user ID a perticular combination of release group and release code is assigned. Based on this you can easily recognize which user is going to receive a perticular PO.

Ajay