Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Txn KP26 - How to find the planning currency

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello everyone,

I am a ABAP consultant.

Currently transaction KP26 is being uploaded using BDC and i am replacing it with BAPIs. For BAPI one of the mandatory input is

Planning Currency (i.e. either Object Currency or Controlling area currency).

My question is in KP26, how do i find out the planning currency ? As per the [thread|; i assume that it is related to the Planning Layout. But i am not able to find any details in KP75, KP76.

Please let me know how to find the planning currency for KP26.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

if the key figure in KP76 used in the planning layout contains an "O" (eg PTOF, PTOG, PTOE,...) its object currency based, if there is a "K" (eg PTKF, PTKV,...) its controlling area currency.

BR Christian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Christian / Ajay,

My layout starts with MPC*, so i guess it should be a custom layout.

In both KP76 and KP66, i am able to see my layout, i checked all the menu entries but i am not able to find this "Key figure". I checked overview of the form as well.

Please let me know where to check key figure in KP66 or KP76

Thanks

ajaycwa1981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Go to KP66 > Select layout > double clickn on the Column Header for the Amount Column....

You will be able to see the KF

br, Ajay M

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Guys.

Long text was displayed in the Price field. So i missed it.

Thanks

Rajvansh

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

ajaycwa1981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

If you are using Std Layouts in KP26 i.e. Starting with 1-*, then its Contr Area currency,.. By default, the Planning currency is Contr Area Curr

If you see any Z layout, then go to KP66 and check the key figures as mentioned by Christian above

br, Ajay M