Nakisa SP1 steps
I have one confusion regarding the Nakisa 3 SP1 installation. Few days back I have installed the Nakisa Sp1 in our Dev server. But when I was installing the Nakisa. I had software available for Nakisa 3.0. So I followed the below steps.
1) Applied Add-on for Nakisa 3.0
2) Applied Transport package for 3.0
3) Deployed Nakisa 3.0 components on our CE 7.2 server.
But later I got the software for SP1 also. So got to know from this forum only that I should undeployed the components from CE first and then deploy the SCA file for Nakisa 3 SP1 on CE system. So I did the below steps
1) Applied the Add-on for Nakisa 3 Sp1
2) Applied the transport package for 3 SP1
3) undeployed the components for 3.0
4) Deployed the component for 3 Sp1
Now, I have to do on QA server, please advice if I can directly apply the add-on and transport packages for Nakisa 3 SP1 or do I need to apply the Nakisa 3 first and then Upgrade it to SP1 like i had to do for Dev server. Please advice
I can see there is Installation folder available under the Add-on directory so I think we should be able to directly apply the Nakisa 3.0 SP1 but just wanted to confirm with you experts.