cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Find target XSLT mapping

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

The situation is that we have a outbound IDoc which gets transformed using XSLT mapping and is the sent out as an attachment.

Interface Mapping looks like this:

Idoc --> XSLT Mapping1

XSLT Mapping2 --> Mail (attachment)

Now, the requirement is to add another FTP receiver, which needs the XML resulting from Mapping1.

So, I know the source and the mapping program but do not know how or what the target from it is but I do know that whatever that mapping is producing is what I need to put at the FTP location!

Please send your advise on how to get the target.

--

Thanks and regards

AJ

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Mr,

You can develope 2 different operation mapping and declare 2 different receiver in Receiver Determination.

Then, Create 2 InterfaceDet for 2 different Receivers and relative operation mapping.

Idem for Receiver Agreement.

3 CC (1sender - 2receiver)

1 Receiver Determination

2 Interface Determination (1 for each receiver)

1 Sender Agreement

2 Receiver Agreement (1 for each receiver)

BPM is not mandatory for this scenario.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Thanks for your prompt response.

I think I was not clear about what I am exactly after. So, I'll try again.

I have the following:

1) SOURCE XSD.

2) XSL (Mapping program1)

I need to FIND the following:

1) the TARGET XML it is producing so that I can post it to a FTP location.

-

and yes, I can do it without a BPM.

--

regards

AJ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Put XSLT mapping on an operation mapping, to a destination structure (will contain XML data), and then write destination XML structure to the FTP receiver server.

Former Member
0 Kudos

In the test tab of the operation mapping containing the XSLT mapping program, execute the XSLT mapping to get the output xml.

Try to use a source payload that has all the fields present so that you get the complete xml structure and not an incomplete one.

If you want to create the corresponding Inbound message type for this xml, you can get some tools on the net that will create the corresponding xsd for the xml.

Also, for testing the mapping program, define a data type with one field initially and the corresponding message type/service interface for this.

In your operation mapping, use the source view for target instead of tabular view as otherwise you won't be able to see the output xml.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Please identify the Interface determiantion for the eixisting (xslt1 & xlst2 ) mapping.

Add one more/new new Interface determiantion with only one map - which will give you the XML and that can be sent to the FTP.( use a new receiver agreement )

Regards,

Sunil.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

don't exactly remember how i resolved it...

wasn't very tough though...

thanks for your time friends

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You would need to define a new Operation mapping containing only XSLT mapping1.

Now for determinig the receiver, if there is any conditional routing involved, you would need to include this condition in your Receiver Determination. Else, simply add the new receiver to your config and in the new Interface Determination for FTP server, call the new Operation mapping.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

i am almost certain that you need a BPM secnario for this.

as you need to split the same IDoc to 2 different places.

regards,

roi grosfeld