Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BPC Excel Client : Application field empty; "you cannot access"

Farid
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

I just installed a production BPC server, after the installetion I assigned full rights to some Domain users (Admin Team).

Afterwards, when trying to connect with thoses Domain users through BPC Excel Client,

I ran the Connexion Wizard, but the the application field remains empty, consequently, when trying to log on, I have the message

"You cannot access , Try Logging on again"

Here are the technical details of our BPC landscape :

TSAP BI 701 SPS 07 (abap server)

Add-on CPMBPC SPS 06 (abap server)

Windows server 2008 SR2 32-bit (.NET Server)

SAP BPC Version is 7.50.06

Microsoft IIS 7.0

• I didn't had the issue on DEV and QAS.

• I don't have the issue with the BPC Admin Client , and the Domain users are able to connect and display the applications.

• I can access directly the BPC server using the the credentials of the Domains users, it means that the domain is "connected" to the BPC server.

*I created a copy of the default Appset , but I still have the same issue.

*The Administrator user, used to perfrom the installation and defined in table UJA_SVR_DEFAULT, doesn't have the Excel issue

this Administrator user is defined in its specific Admindomain.

*I created a local user on the BPC Windows server, I do not have the BPC Excel Client issue , with him.

As a conclusion, it seems that we have a problem with all the users defined in the same user DOMAIN, but I cant' find what is going wrong.

I've found the following post but couldn't solve my issue.

Anyone has any idea ?

Thank you.

Regards.

I

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Do you have the appropriate member access profiles for those users?

Farid
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

I checked the memeber access profiles, it seemes OK, all the users (Domain and local users) are assigne to the the profile FULL_MBR.

But only the local users are able to access the BPC Excel Client.

I forgot to mention that the BPC Server diagnotic tool is successful

Thanks

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There can be 2 possibilities - 1. The task profile of the users need to be revisited, 2. The domain needs to be added to the BPC server.

Hope this helps.

Answers (0)