cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Installation Error in SAP NetWeaver 702 Trail -WindowsServer2008 R2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Team,

I am new to the SAP technology and i have tried to install SAP NetWeaver 702 Trail version in Windows Server 2008, i received the below error message while installation.

Error 1:"Unable to get information about path
LABEL.ASC\ using GetVolumeInformation. Operating system error message: The specified path is invalid.

Error 2:"FSL-06002 Error 1060 (The specified service does not exist as an installed service.) in execution of a 'OpenService' function, line (267), with parameter (ClusSvc)."

Error 3: "( 0.046) Rl3oad: MaxDB Correction Maxdb Error -7500 (note 1451483)"

Error 4: "Output of C:\Users\ADMINI~1\AppData\Local\Temp\2\sapinst_exe.4432.1306670577\SAPCAR.exe -t -v -i -s -f "C:/Program Files/sapinst_instdir/NW702/AS-ABAP/ADA/CENTRAL,": SAPCAR: error opening C:/Program Files/sapinst_instdir/NW702/AS-ABAP/ADA/CENTRAL (error 6). Access is denied."

Error 5: FKD-00037 Query did not return a result.FKD-00038 Query did not return a result.Select attribute Value, statement: WHERE Name = 'INTERNAL_INSTALLER' .

Error 6: CJS-30149 ABAP processes of instance NSP/DVEBMGS00 [ABAP: UNKNOWN] did not start after 10:10 minutes. Giving up.

Error 7L FCO-00011 The step start with step key |NW_ABAP_OneHost|ind|ind|ind|ind|0|0|NW_Onehost_System|ind|ind|ind|ind|2|0|NW_CI_Instance|ind|ind|ind|ind|11|0|NW_CI_Instance_Start|ind|ind|ind|ind|2|0|start was executed with status ERROR ( Last error reported by the step :ABAP processes of instance NSP/DVEBMGS00 [ABAP: UNKNOWN] did not start after 10:10 minutes. Giving up.).

Please help me to solve this ussues.

Thanks

S.Jeeva

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All! pls help me, i have little problen when i installing.

This: http://frankie.toolpontos.hu/dl/sap.jpg

I'm sorry I'm from Hungary and I can not write so well in English, please write me to do it. Thx.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I've installed on Windows XP.

This error seem to be related to impossibility of rising up for Central Instance DVEBMGS00.

You need to get detailed log.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Could you please let me know what are the log files are required to fix this issue.

Thanks

S.Jeeva

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have removed all my installation folders and started the new installation with "nspadm" user login.

Now i have completed the installation.

Thanks for your help.

Regarde

Jeeva