Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BeX Reporting on BPC Cube

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I am on BPC 7.5 service pack 7.

While creating application I see one option to select

"Enable SAP BusinessObjects Process Control Integration".

When this is used. I have noticed one thing that when I select this option I see one additional cube in the BI side named PLANNING_B. Is it basically to enable the BEX reporting?

If yes, than my question is cant we do bex reporting reporting on BPC mutiprovider or BPC Cube. What is the use of additional cube PLANNING_B.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

BPC is integrated with GRC. So, when you select "Enable SAP BusinessObjects Process Control Integration", you are actually integrating it with GRC. It is not for BEx reporting. It is not advisable to do BEx reporting on BPC cubes, it is feasible though.

Hope this helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nalinjan

Can you please assist me, how does BPC integrates with GRC Process Control. If you have documents on this please do send them through.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raci,

In addition to above reply, that once you select 'Enable SAP BusinessObjects Process Control Integration', it connects you to GRC:

For your second questions, you can create BEx reporting for BPC cube also but as we have BPC excel Interface which is much more user-friendly as compared to Bex. You can login to BPC Excel and use it for entering data and viewing reports.

Hope this clarifies further.

Rgds,

Poonam